Every month we will share a different Coppi recipe for you to try at home! This month we have decided to showcase this delicious Passionfruit Cheesecake, perfect to impress your family and friends this Autumn!
Why not give this recipe a go at home and post your image to our social media sites with the #Coppilicious. We'll pick the best each month and the winner can come enjoy a meal for two on us!
For the cheesecake
250g mascarpone cheese
100ml double cream
25g caster sugar
3 ripe passionfruit
Seeds of 1/2 vanilla pod
Crumbled digestive biscuits
Passion fruit purée
1. Remove the seeds and pulp from the passion fruit & vanilla and set aside.
2. Whip the sugar and double cream together until firm and holding to the whisk.
3. Add the vanilla to the mascarpone followed by the passion fruit and cream mix.
4. Stir until evenly combined.
5. Add a generous layer of lemon curd to serving cup/dish followed by the passion fruit cream mix, add a layer of passion fruit purée and finish by topping with the crumbled biscuits.
6. Serve and enjoy!